Sunday, June 21, 2009

Our First Father's Day

I can truly say our daughter is 100% a daddy's girl and we are so blessed to have him in ours lives. He is the most remarkable and loving man that has ever set foot in my life and without him, I'd be lost. Todd is always there even without being asked. He takes such wonderful care of Emmry and he is such a wonderful father to her.
(They feel asleep... together... just like this!)

We spent our Father's day at the lake at my dad's house. This was Emmry's first "swim" in the lake and though I was a little nervous... She LOVED it. (Our camera battery was dead... that's why there aren't any pictures.) After the lake, we spent the remainder of the afternoon in the pool. Emmry was so relaxed. Then we of course had dinner with the whole family at Mexican... our favorite!

It was a GREAT 1st Father's Day and we look forward to many, many, many more!!This is too precious, I just had to take the picture! Priceless!

No comments: