Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"Our" Countdown Begins...

That's right... In less that 30 days, Todd and I will be celebrating our big One Year Anniversary in Destin Florida and this anniversary and trip cannot get here any faster. Let's see, a lot has happened to us within the past year. We had our first child, our dogs gave birth to two sets of puppies, Todd's daughter Breanna got married, my sister Jaymie got married, Todd's umpiring, dirty diapers, trips to the doctor, sleepless nights, and we had our "first" of the holidays with a baby.

I am sure there is more to our "one year" than just all of that! =) But I am happy where we are today. In fact, I couldn't be any more happier. Times are tough with the economy and sure, we could always use extra money but truth be told... if we can make it thru this, we can make it thru anything. For most people that know me, they will say how very independent I am but when it comes to Todd (I know this is VERY corny BUT) I just lose myself with him. I am 100% comfortable. He always makes me feel beautiful and even though we are both "hot tempered", somehow we just meet in the middle. It's hard to explain and sometimes even harder to understand but we love each other more than words can say. I am happy I found him. I am happy we fought and beat all the odds. But most importantly, I am happy that we have a strong and very full-filled family!

No comments: