Monday, May 25, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Eric Owens

Words cannot describe how beautiful and picture-perfect this wedding was. I was beyond amazed. Breanna, (Todd's daughter) married Eric Owens on May 23, 2009 at Pine Log. The day didn't start off so good considering Todd and I locked BOTH sets of keys in our car. Thankfully, after a lot of hard work, Chase's girlfriend's dad unlocked it for us! (THANK YOU)
Breanna was stunning. I don't think I can recall a time where she has ever looked so breath-taking. She is a very simple girl and everything about her, fit her just perfectly. Seeing her come down the aisle with Todd brought tears to my eyes.
Eric, I think was a tad nervous. He kept looking around to see if he could see Breanna coming. Once he saw her, his face just lit up. For them, I know it was their fairytale... their PERFECT fairytale.Might I add that our little princess, Miss Emmry was so precious. She was so very well behaved. The wedding was a success. We ate, cut the cake, danced, laughed, and had a blast all at the last time. AND... Todd and I shared our FIRST dance, in public. (We only slow dance in our house, by ourselves.) I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it!! Todd looked so handsome too! I am so proud to have him as my husband and I am blessed to have Breanna and Eric as apart of my family!
Enough with all of the typing, I'll let the pictures do the talking!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how beautiful!!!! you look great girl!!! ur sweet princess is SUCH a doll! miss you! I will txt you today about the sand and pictures!