Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Pool Party!

I have been so beyond excited to take Emmry to her first trip to a pool. I didn't know where we would go but I just knew I wanted to take her. Thank goodness Aunt Alyssa invited us to spend the day with her and Miss Makenna at their pool.(Miss Makenna Martin)

The pool was freezing... at least to Emmry. She was not a fan at all. I put her feet in and she screamed and cried and just carried on and on. She fell asleep in my arms and together, we laid out in the summer sun; imagine it... Laying out in 80+ weather, a baby on you, her fuzzy hot blanket and no breeze! Yeah, it was hot!Can You See Emmry's Tooth??She is definitely a fan of being outside in her pack-n-play in the shade. Hopefully, the next time we visit the pool... she will actually like it!

No comments: