Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Friends + Babies = Throw Up?

I love getting surpirse phone calls. You know, the kind where you are hoping to just hear from them soon and BAM... they call out of no where. I also love surprise visits too! Yesterday, I was blessed with... BOTH! :) Emmry, Todd and I were waiting arms open to see Alyssa, Justin and that sweet baby Makenna!Oh, Makenna had gotten so big (even though she only was a little of 10 pounds and she is nearly 4 months old!) She was still bigger than the last time I saw her; more filled out I would say! But oh so precious! She is so strong too; stands up, holds her head up perfectly, and smiles like the best of them. Her cry is so pitiful, and Alyssa knows it too! =)
Pour Alyssa went from holding a 10 pound baby to a 21 pound monster; A.K.A. Emmry! Emm didn't really know what to think. She did play with her but I think she was mostly wondering, "Umm... who are you with all that hair"? Yes, Makenna has a ton of hair. I am jealous!
We brought the camera out and started taking a few pictures! Todd had the camera and right we he snapped the first shot, Emmry threw up on Alyssa! And yes, my wonderful hubby got that shot! Check it out:Ha! Pour, pour, pour Alyssa. Notice the whole picture: Me: I haven't even caught on to what happened, Emmry: YUCK!, Alyssa: YUCK!, and Makenna: "Mom, what's that on your hand and leg"? All in all, it was a great couple of hours! I am so blessed to have them in my life and I am so happy our daughter's will get to grow up together!

1 comment:

Alyssa Leigh Martin said...

bahaha what a goofy face! I love you and Emmie even if she pukes on me!