Monday, May 4, 2009

A Weekend... With...

I spoke too soon. I ruined it. All because I blogged that Emmry and I were going to have our first night without Daddy, the rain came, games got canceled, and Daddy came home! Todd got home around 3:00 in the afternoon and we let him rest on the couch because we knew he was tired. Emmry and I went to her big sister, Bre's house. And we helped unpack bridal shower gifts. Daddy eventually met up with us at Target.

Sunday morning, Todd got a phone call at 5:30am saying that the games for Sunday were also canceled due to the weather! Daddy was NOT a happy camper! Needless to say, Sunday was our lazy day. I took pictures of Jaymie at her final dress fitting for the wedding and Todd and Emmry stayed at home. We ate early with Paw Paw and Nana-Gayle, took a bath real early and climbed into bed early! What a "not planned" weekend!

No comments: