Wednesday, April 29, 2009

PEE?? Are You Serious?

My goodness, it must be a month for the "first evers"! This morning, Emmry was laying with me on our bed. I usually just sit and watch her roll around and play. Oh, I just happen to shut my eyes for a second. Okay, so maybe a minute or two but when I woke up, I just couldn't help but laugh! Emmry had pulled the tabs off her diaper, taken it completely off and then she proceeded to pee all over our bed!!! H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S! I quickly ran down stairs to inform Todd of what our precious angel had just done. We both laughed hysterically as for that fact that she actually figured out how to take her own diaper off. When I asked her if she had peed on mommy and daddy's bed... She just laughed and smiled! Wow, motherhood is the B-E-S-T!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! I had NO idea you were still keeping your blog up!!!! For some reason your has not moved to the top of my list as you do a new one??? strange... anyways i miss you!!! Its gonna take me a week to catch up on reading all your posts!!! your sweetness is a stinkin doll.. I love her!!! i hope we can make plans to get together soon!!!! tell todd hello!