Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Future Miss America

This is an ongoing joke within our family; Todd wants Emmry to play sports (softball to be exact), while I think Emmry should be a ballerina or better yet, a pageant queen! However, I think Emmry has made up her own mind. Every time we go out to the field, she sleeps. EVERY TIME! If for whatever reason she is not sleeping, she is usually fussy. BUT, here is what happened when I put one of my crowns on her:Todd says the picture would be way better with clothes on, but I think this is just perfect! I'm telling you, this girl had a grin from ear to ear when I put this on her.The crown must of had magic in it too! See... she can stand!
Todd and I have come to a conclusion though... We will let Emmry decide what she likes. BUT she has to play at least one season of softball and she has to do at least one pageant! i think that's pretty fair!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how funny!!!!! i WANT lux to cheer, dance or do gymnastics!!!!