Wednesday, April 22, 2009

EIGHT! EIGHT! EIGHT!

Yes, I can't believe I am typing this. Emmry is EIGHT months old and the time has just flown by. I look back at Thanksgiving, Christmas, even Easter and oh how she has just changed. My mom said to me the other day, "Kacy, did you ever think you could love someone so much... and you didn't even want to have kids?!?!" I probably would have ten more, if I could AND if my wonderful hubby would allow me too! (Doubt it) :)
For starters, EIGHT is looking GREAT! Emmry is ALMOST crawling. She's doing the whole on her hands and knees, rocking back and forth. We have EIGHT teeth coming in. The doctor says she will probably get them all at once. YUCK! But, I guess it's better just to get it all over with. She LOVES food. However, she is just a tad bit picky; no pees, carrots, green beans, peaches, fruit melody, spaghetti, hawaiian delight, or lasagna. Emmry's day begins with waking up in between 8:30 or 9:30. We have a bottle and then lay in the bed for a good bit, playing. She eventually falls back asleep. Once she wakes up, usually an hour later... we play some more. Emm eats lunch around 1:00. Oatmeal with apple cinnamon is her favorite and we have bananas for dessert. The rest of our day is always different. We either have Hunter with us or we are going to one of Daddy's baseball games. However it is spent, I am with her for all of it. Dinner time falls around 7:00 or 8:00. We eat. We play. We take a bath around 10:00. We sleep around 11:00. That is the everyday life of a "Payne". Hard, huh?
Emmry is H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S. I never thought I'd laugh so hard, especially over an eighth month old! Todd and I enjoy every moment with her... the good, the bad, the sticky, and funny!


No comments: