Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to Mommy!

Yes, I finally turned the BIG 21 on October 12th. Such a young milestone that I have been exciting about crossing. Not for the drinking part but because it FINALLY makes me legal for anything and everything. It's like once a person turns 21, you don't get the question of, "You're only 20"? I was so blessed to spend my birthday evening with my family and very close friends. We went to Olive Garden and had a fabulous time! I'd like to thank the following for sharing the big night with me: Todd, Emmry, Mama, Buck, Kyndal, Taylor, Bill, Gayle, Dad, Jaymie, Ben, Hunter, Aunt Debbie, Erin, Jeff, Kim, Brittany, Kyle, Chelsea, and Lan. My birthday was the best and it's because I have all of you in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay!!!happy birthday!!!!!