Monday, October 5, 2009

Thank Goodness!

I am proud to announce that Emmry is not only DRINKING from her sippy cup, but she is also holding it herself too! Whenever I feed Emmry, I always put her sippy cup on her tray. While I was fixing her lunch the other day, I notice that she was gibbering as much. I turned around and was so amazed at the site I saw; my sweet Emmry holding and drinking from her cup! I quickly ran to get the camera because I knew I had to treasure that moment forever. I am so amazed at how much she is learning each day. She knows how to clap, point to your nose, mouth and eyes. She knows how to give you a five and right now we are learning our colors!This is off subject but while Todd and I were cleaning the car the other day, we rolled down the windows and let Emmry walk around. I just happened to have the camera ready and I got some great shots!

No comments: