Thursday, August 20, 2009

525,600 Minutes With My Darling Emmry

My Sweetest Emmry,
(Tears are pouring from my face at this very moment)
As a child, I imagined having a daughter; imagining you would be this wonderful was beyond my imagination. I can't describe to you how you make me feel other than by saying you are my entire world. I have loved every moment that I have been blessed to have with you. These past twelve months, you have brought laughter, joy, hope, and love into every one's life. You are so remarkable already and full of so much attitude (which I love).
From the start, you have been a Daddy's girl. I love the way you adore him and oh how he loves you. You are two peas in a pod and when he's around, no one else will do. Lately, you have been hanging on my hip though and I must say, I LOVE IT! I love watching you grow. I also love watching you sleep, you are so peaceful and I often wonder what you are dreaming about. You amaze me every day my sweet angel.
This blog is more than just pictures and words; it is memories of the happiest time of my life. These are memories that are locked in my heart forever. I look forward to sharing these special and unforgettable moments with you.
I am blessed to be your mother and honored that God chose you as my daughter. I promise to always love you, care for you, listen to you, guide you, and help you beyond my lifetime.
Emmry, you will always be my miracle. You will always be my baby girl.

Happy First Birthday!

Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

OMG! Kacy i am crying right now! I can't believe that Emm is already 1It just seems like yesterday we were at the hospital with you telling us all the details about having her (HAHA)! I am so glad that God choose you as her mother and your little miracle. She is such a joy to everyones life, mine especially! I can only imagine the love that you have for Emmry and the blessings she brings to you everyday. I say just take in every moment and thank God everyday. I love you Emmry & Kacy!

Chelsea said...

OMG I am crying right now! That was so sweet! I can't believe Emm is already 1. It just seems like yesterday when we came to visit you in the hospital and you were telling us all the details (HAHA). i am so glad that God choose Emmry as your miracle. She has truly been a blessing to you and everyone else, especially me. I can't wait to watch her grow into a beautiful woman. Just thank God everyday for the blessings she brings you. I love you both!!!