Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

(Check out her teeth!)

I can honestly say this was one of the best days! And truly, we didn't do much but it's the precious moments with family and the pictures that make each memory count.
I started off the day by working on Emmry's scrapbook. When I saw work, I mean that too. I first started her scrapbook when she was about 2 months old. I did 4 or so pages and quit. I was either too busy or too tired to work on it. Then, just the other day... I decided that I wanted to have it completely finished for her first birthday party. I wasn't sure where I'd find the time to do it but it was something that just had to be done. I started on Friday afternoon and within 3 days, I completed 8 pages; it was everything from Christmas to Easter to Weddings to Mother's Day to Father's Day and finally ending with summer! I have 4 pages left! YAHOO!Todd cooked out on the grill and made the best hamburgers and french fries I have ever put into my mouth. They were amazing!! =) Once Emmry woke up, we headed off to PawPaw and Nana-Gayle's house. There, we took tons of pictures.Emmry LOVES fireworks and Uncle Jeff and Aunt Kim invited us so come watch them from their backyard. It was perfect. Emmry ooo'd and ahh'd and pointed at them! We stayed out a little later than usual but it was well worth it... Quality time with the ones we love. This will always be one of my favorite memories!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so sweet!!! did you cut your hair?? lokks great!