Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"Noggins"

Emmry has come up with the best game and she came up with it on her own. Whenever she is sitting in mine or Todd's lap, she will kind of just look at us like she almost wants to just hug us, instead she just puts her forhead on our forhead and rubs hers with ours. (Almost like escamo kisses but not with the nose; with the forhead.) Todd has now called this game "Noggins" and Emmry knows exactly what that means. All we have to do is just say it, and she does it. It totally cracks me up and I absolutely love it!

She also knows exactly how to get what she wants and boy she is little miss attitude. I can't believe how much she acts just like her father!!! =) (Secretly, she is just like her mommy but don't repeat that I said that. I'll never admit it either.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha how funny! what a smart girl!!!!