Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter! Easter! Easter!

For starters, this so far has been one of the best holidays for us. Emmry was P-E-R-F-E-C-T! That word sums it all up. She was in a great mood. Probably the happiest we had ever seen her.
The Sunday before Easter, Emmry had her first Easter Egg Hunt at church! I am not sure who had more fun; Emmry (being carried around) or Todd (taking pictures) or me (collecting eggs) or the family watching us!! It was a blast. (The lady in the background, with the purple bucket is Emmry's Nana-Gayle. She is getting eggs for Emmry too!! )The next Saturday before Easter... we spent the afternoon at my grandmother's house... where Emm had her 2nd egg hunt!
I can still remember the day I gave birth to her and exactly how I felt. I remember the look in Todd's eyes when we saw her for the first time. The feeling gets better with each and every day. I can't imagine my life without her! She makes the most gloomy days... HAPPY! Here are a few more pictures from Easter!This is Emmry and her cousin Luke.

No comments: