Monday, March 23, 2009

And.... She Smiles

I've discovered that some of the most precious pictures are the ones that aren't planned. You know, without the rattles shacking and all the whooping of "Emmry, look at the camera". Just with a few quick snaps, you have a memory that will last a lifetime. I remember back about 3-4 months ago when she would never smile. I would just sit and wait for her to let one smile out. Most of the time, it never happened... but man have things changed! Emmry is defiantly a smiler! I love the fact that all I have to do is look at her and she will smile. I can't believe I can make her that happy. Emmry is so full of life and I can't say enough about how much attitude she already has! Boy, her daddy and I are in for it. The sad part is... I think she already knows how to "play" us!! Is that crazy for me to say that?

Emmry also loves cellphones and remote controls. Loves them. Likes to push the buttons for noise and lights. But, she hates most of her toys. She gets so mad if they don't do exactly what she wants them to do. Emm loves tags and loves to suck on the wash cloths in the bath. Pulling her hair bows off her head is her new favorite thing. And she only does it while I'm driving so I can't see her. When I finally do stop, her hair bows are soaking wet. Yes, she chews on them. She isn't a fan of the baby cookies. She only wants the real animal crackers and only if her daddy is giving them to her. Oh and I love when she pretends to be sleeping. She'll lay her head down, close her eyes and just when you think she is sleeping... she pops open those eyes and just laughs!

No comments: