Saturday, November 8, 2008

PREGNANT!! PREGNANT!! PREGNANT!!

OK. So I am going by what Ashley Mitchell has told me. She says this blog think is cool and I should keep it up. I have had it for a few weeks now but writing this, I still have NO idea how this thing works. Myspace seems easier but this is definitely a lot better. Emmry can read it when she gets older. It's kind of like an "online baby journal". This idea excites me!
I don't want to bore anyone with the whole story of my life, so I will start at the best part; the day I married by best friend and the love of my life (July 29, 2008)... just a few short weeks before our precious daughter arrived! Ah... what can happen in just a few shorts weeks and months. Life changes in just a blink of an eye if you aren't careful.
Look below, the first picture is our first official photo together and the other one is of Todd (my wonderful husband) and myself (2 weeks before our daughter was born.)



Yeah, we have definitely changed and I think for the better. Todd and I have never really wanted children. Trust me, I LOVED the idea but was not sure if the responsibility was for me. Secretly, when I thought about it, I deep down inside longed to have a child with him but doubted that he would ever go for it. (Oh but you should see him now with our daughter.) On Valentine's Day 2008, we found out that we were 7 weeks and 5 days pregnant! PREGNANT!!! PREGNANT!! PREGNANT!!



No comments: