Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pageant Time!!!

This is something either you are 100% for or 100% against and I just happen to be 100% for.... Pageants! From the moment I found out Emmry was a "girl", I knew I just had to put her in at least one pageant, just to see how she would do. However, I didn't think it would be as time consuming as it has been so far although it has been SO much fun planning for the big event(s). Emmry's first pageant is March 28 in Dalton and I am sitting on pins and needles waiting for this day to arrive. Her next pageant is April 17 in South Carolina and this one is a tad bit bigger than the 1st one so I am a little nervous! Nonetheless, I think she will do just fine and I can't wait to upload pictures! For now, here are some shots I took of her today! ENJOY! =)

No comments: