Monday, September 14, 2009

Nothing New

(Todd says this is me and the exact look I give him sometimes! Ha!)

Yeap, I think the title says it all. =) Not much has really changed in the "Payne Household". Emmry is very close to walking on her own but still not quite there yet and she still isn't drinking from a sippy-cup. I am over the "worried that my child is behind" thing because she will get it in her own time. I will report that ever since Emmry's little virus, she has been a COMPLETE and TOTAL mama's girl; not wanting me to leave her, hanging on my leg in the kitchen, following me to the bathroom. The whole 9 yards. However, I can't complain because I am truly glad to depends on me!

Tomorrow is our 4 year anniversary... not wedding anniversary but 4 years of being together. I look back and wonder, where did the time go? Daddy (Todd) has a very bad stomach virus so I guess we won't be celebrating tomorrow! =( BUT, on a positive note I am about 90% positive that Abby (our yorkie) is pregnant. I am so thrilled for two reasons... #1 I LOVE PUPPIES and #2 Emmry LOVES puppies! Abby has puppies when Emmry was about 6 months old and she adored them. I am just hoping that she won't be as rough with them as she is with Sammy! She is due October 8th... 4 days before my 21st birthday!!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Emm looks like a grown up in the last picture pushing the stroller lol! I love it!

Alyssa Leigh Martin said...

Abbey is going to give birth on MY birthday! WOO WOO!!