Friday, August 14, 2009

Party Planning!

The party planning isn't as stressful as I thought it would be. I am actually very relaxed and putting most of the stuff off until next week (the week of her party). I know. I know. I am a procrastinator but I have found that when I just "throw" things together, it usually works out better in the end.

Today was a big day! I placed the order for Emmry's cake and I seriously couldn't be more thrilled! I think the "theme" and "idea" of her cake came with a lot of thought and love. Not to mention that I came up with it on my own! It's very creative. The lady that is creating her cake even said she has never done anything like it before! Other than her actual party... I am the most excited about her cake!

Today is also Friday and this means... This is the last Friday that Emmry will be a "baby" or less than a year old!! Because I want the days to slow down, they only seem to be speeding up more quickly. This is such a huge step and although I am ready to take it... I am still a bit sadden by the thought!

No comments: