Friday, July 31, 2009

Beach Trip

We took our first beach trip to Destin Florida on Sunday July 26, 2009 and it could not have been more perfect! It was just us three... our happy little family. I was a little nervous about riding Emmry for 6 1/2 hours but to my surprise she was an angel. She slept the entire way except for about an hour or so!Once we got to our condo, our child magically changed. She just started talking, saying words like "Thank You", "Girl", "Good Girl", and "Duck". I was speechless when she looked at herself in the mirror and said "GIRL"!! Todd and I laughed hysterically!The 5 days we spent there were amazing. Emmry loves the ocean (yes we took her out in it), she loves the sand, but her favorite is the pool. She is our little fish. We spent the days between the pool and the ocean and the evenings either walking the beach, taking pictures or watching movies (while it was raining). Although the drive and ride home wasn't so pleasant, I can truly say this vacation has been the best by far.I got a little camera happy so I will apologize in advance for all the pictures!!(check out this hair!)

No comments: